THE BETTER BIRTH CLUB: GROUP COURSE
Led By Ashley Eden
4 sessions / 4 weeks / Ongoing Support
Small, sociable group classes, in a beautiful studio space. The Better Birth Club will change the whole way you approach labour – and life! We’ll work through 4 empowering sessions over 4 weeks to make sure you’re feeling confident, calm, and ready for a positive birth experience, and the beginning of parenthood.
Ongoing support via phone and email, means I’ll be there for you from the course start date, to the big day.
Runs on Sunday mornings 9.30am to 12.30pm – pick the first date to be book the whole 4 week course.
(apart from December which will run the mornings of Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th, 12th and 19th)
Price is per couple.
Pay in 3 easy payments with a deposit of £108.23 now, £108.23 when you start the course and the final amount week 3 of the course, or pay in full.
THE COURSE COVERS:
- What happens in your body on a hormonal & physiological level during labour
- Why maintaining a sense of calm is so important, and effective techniques to achieve this.Y
- our choices and rights within the healthcare system, and how to navigate it with confidence.
- The vital role of your birth partner and how they can support and protect you on baby’s birthday.
- How to maintain control, and have an empowered, positive experience – however, whenever, or wherever you give birth.
Due to the changing nature of the guidelines regarding COVID-19, if for any reason we’re unable to run the class in-person, once you’ve made a booking for an in-person class, your booking will be moved to the online version or postponed to the next available in-person class. The option for a refund will be available in extenuating circumstances and upon request.
WHAT TO EXPECT
I am passionate about passing on the knowledge that I’ve gained from my own experiences of pregnancy and birth, along with my Hypnobirthing teacher training. For that reason, it will always be me teaching the class.
Due to current COVID restriction, there is a maximum of 4 couples per class. It’s nice to keep classes small, as each couple is able to fully benefit from my support during the class and afterwards.
A WhatsApp group is set up for each group so that if you want to, you can all keep in touch and ask me any questions along the way. These groups continue to be active after the babies come along too!
To get the most out of the course, I recommend that mums-to-be come with their birth partner. If this is not possible, please do not worry! I will be on hand to practice the techniques with you, and tailor the course to your needs.
- Full course taught in a friendly and relaxed space
- Cultivate trust and confidence in your body, for pregnancy and when giving birth
- Feel totally supported by me, knowing that I am on hand to help you, personally
- Small course size means you’ll have the time and space to make sure the tools and techniques really work for you as individuals
- You’ll meet like-minded lovely local parents-to-be
- Hearing from other parents-to-be, you’ll discover that you share many of the same worries and find opportunities to share ideas and learn from one another
- Ongoing support after the course finishes
- Transferrable tools and techniques for parenthood
Membership of THE BETTER BIRTH CLUB including:
- MP3 relaxations for birth preparation
- Relaxation scripts for partners to read to you
- Preparation for a gentle caesarean / positive induction
- Advice with encouraging baby to turn if baby is breech
- A folder of course handouts to guide your practice at home
- The bestselling hypnobirthing book by Katherine Graves, written for a British audience and fully up-to-date
- Refreshments (I promise great biscuits!)
- Birth Preferences advice and template
- During and after the course I will be available directly to you by phone or email to answer any questions or to chat through any concerns.
- A luxury goody bag
- Monthly emails packed with info, tips, exclusive offers