Potty Training Workshop
Join Sue from Little Life Steps for this potty-training session.
Potty training is a key milestone in your child’s life and can be very daunting to parents and children.
- Parents can learn a lot about their child during this process;
- How they deal with success or failure
- How they process information
- What rewards motivate them
It is a stage where no “one size fits all”, there is no perfect time to start as all children are different.
But being prepared before you start, knowing some key facts and factoring in your child’s own personality will help you achieve success.
Sue’s session aims to help take the stress out of potty training, give you tips and practical advice to increase your knowledge and confidence.
She’ll guide you through potty training troubleshooting and any behavioural challenges and enable you to help your children achieve independent toileting skills and promote good bowel and bladder health for life.
The Session Covers:
- Importance of timing
- Preparing the groundwork
- How to know your child is ready
- What you need to get started
- The start day
- Tips on leaving the home
- Ways to make it fun
- Trouble shooting
- Only pooing in a nappy
- How to deal with relapses
- And lots of resources to share via email following the session.
DUE TO THE CHANGING NATURE OF GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19, IF FOR ANY REASON WE’RE UNABLE TO RUN THE CLASS FACE TO FACE YOUR BOOKING WILL BE MOVED TO THE ONLINE VERSION. THE OPTION FOR A REFUND OR TO POSTPONE YOUR BOOKING WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Sunday 27th September 10am-12pm
- Saturday 24th October 2pm-4pm