October 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Sleep is such an essential part of your child’s physical and mental health. In this sleep workshop we will cover what may be effecting your little ones sleep and how to get it back on track.
These are some of the topics we will be covering…
- How and why a bedtime routine can help with sleep.
- How to deal with and avoid bedtime battles.
- Early rising, how to try to prevent this and to get back to past 6am.
- Nap challenges – what age do we drop the nap and how is best to go about this.
- Nightmares vs night terrors and managing bedtime fears.
- What is a sleep to wake clock and how may it help your little one.
- How to encourage independent sleeping.
- How to navigate the autumn clock change.
Q&A – opportunity for you to ask questions about your little ones sleep.
Run by certified gently sleep consultant Vickie Gordon.
Vickie is a professionally trained Sleep Nanny ® consultant and qualified Nanny with over 20 years’ experience. Vickie is also mum to boy girl twins.