Milk Making Cafe
Come and join Maria every Wednesday 2pm to 3pm for a milk-making Cafe!!
RETURNING September 7th 2022
These sessions are great to :
- help observe positioning, latch and provide demonstrations for latch and positioning improvement
- do any trouble shooting if there is pain or soreness during nursing or pumping
- provide information about the right fitting flange, and pump settings as well as pumping tips for an effective pumping session
- discuss possible causes if there are weight gain implications
- discuss worries or questions you may have about topics like introducing the bottle, breastfeeding friendly bottle feeding and paced bottle feeding, going back to work, teething, biting, sleep, pumping, storing milk, etc.
- tongue tie assessment
- provide antenatal breastfeeding education
- offer support and reassurance about ANY milk-making topics
- get to know other parents in your community