short ANTENATAL hypnobirthing COURSE
This is a short course, designed for you and your birth partner to get an overview of what to expect when you go into labour, the options available to you (birth choices) and a quick overview of the things you can both do to have the most empowering birth available to you.
Just because it’s a third of the length of our full antenatal course, doesn’t mean it’s not going to prepare you to experience the birth YOU want.
We support an INFORMED and SUPPORTED birth and not only will you get all the information you need during the four hours, you’ll also be able to join our pregnancy and baby WhatsApp group for support from professionals and other parents in the same position as you.
Venue: July Online via Zoom, August in person at 861 London Road, Westcliff, SS0 9SZ OR online (you choose!).
DUE TO THE CHANGING NATURE OF GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19, IF FOR ANY REASON WE’RE UNABLE TO RUN THE CLASS FACE TO FACE YOUR BOOKING WILL BE MOVED TO THE ONLINE VERSION. THE OPTION FOR A REFUND OR TO POSTPONE YOUR BOOKING WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
Our Group Hypnobirthing Basics Course will give you access to all the knowledge and techniques needed for a birth that leaves you feeling in awe of yourself. This four-hour short course that will prepare you for the birth you want, with breathing techniques and information on the choices available to you.
The price includes all our course notes, relaxation MPs and group support.
If you book on a course from August, please let us know if you would prefer an in-person course or online via Zoom.
Dates & Times:
19th July, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due August, September, October)
23rd August, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due September, October, November)
20th September, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due October, November, December)
18th October, 10:30 to 14:30 (for those due November, December, January 2021)
- The science behind the mind, body connection and why we fear birth
- How our body works during labour
- The hormones of labour and birth
- Hypnobirthing techniques to aid pain management, including breathing and visualisation techniques
- The importance of the birth environment
- Role of the birth partner
- Optimal positioning for pregnancy, labour and birth
- Birth rights – am I allowed?
Faye is our Birth Basics course leader. Here’s her explaining what to expect when you go into labour.
- Access to our pregnancy and new baby WhatsApp Group
- Invitations to our meetups
- A discount on baby classes we run at HQ